Sunday, November 17, 2019

Photos of my yurts.

Here are photos of the three yurts that I have built or are under construction. Detailed instructions and comments will be added later.

Yurt No.1 with cow manure exterior plaster
interior of Yurt 1.
South facing window
Center post and raised bed.
Door.
Woodshed and summer kitchen.
Straightening window frame post with Spanish windlass ( twisting a loop of chain with iron bar).
Upside down center post.
 Detail of post and roof beams.
Second  hobbit home.
 Yurt No.2
 Center post

1 comment:

  1. I'm N'Tanya Pagan and I'm on Facebook with my nonprofit, the @Joyoflearningcenter and my business @humanitarianentertainment. I'm working on creating villages of tiny homes that poor people can BUY! These are fantastic! I'd love for some of the houses be like this but there may be difficulty with neighbors because I'm mostly wanting to do this in urban settings but boy they look comfy and secure. I want my villages to be eco-friendly as much as possible, using natural materials and recycled lumber and have edible landscaping. Feel free to contact me if you have any tips or would like to get involved!

    ReplyDelete